VuWall2 to be showcased at InfoComm 2015
Posted on June 10, 2015Share post:
VuWall2 is a software product to manage content on video walls and provide collaborative visualization. It is a unique software platform that, on top of its award winning features, leverages a hardware agnostic model that makes it universally adaptable.
In Version 2.7, VuWall2 now boasts the following functionality:
- Auto-routing of sources through third party matrix switches
- “Birds-Eye View” for an easy management of multiple video-walls
- Active preview of sources on client interface
- Embedded browser and multi-media player
- Auto-detection of networked IP cameras (ONVIF compatible)
VuWall2 is a complete line of products with specific feature sets adapted for each application:
- Basic: simple video wall applications with a focus on easily switching content.
- Standard: control room platform with collaboration tools
- Presentation: board rooms, classrooms, events
- Digital Signage: features our award winning Transition Designer
- Pro: our premium product for control rooms and mission critical environments
VuWall2 will be demonstrated at the InfoComm show at the VuWall Technology booth (# 4991) as well as at the Exxact Technology booth (# 2987) and the Datapath booth (# 4571).
For more information on VuWall2, visit www.vuwall.com.Share post: