AV network management made simple
Distribution of AV signals over standard IP networks
TRx 2.0 is the next generation of distribution of Audio and Video signals and content over standard IP networks. The solution combines high end quality streaming up to 4K resolution to drive unlimited numbers of inputs and outputs, and comes with a family of encoders, decoders, and video walls over IP processors. The solution is designed for presentation rooms, control rooms and complex distributions across multiple buildings in a campus.
The management of the system is accomplished trough a central TRx Server for an easy deployment of a large number of devices. The intuitive web interface allows to maintain and control the systems from any point on the network.
Drag & drop
Live or off-line operation
- Highly Flexible and scalable through encoders, decoders and Videowall IP processors
- Full standard IP network based solution
- H.264 compression for high-quality and low-bandwidth AV-over-IP
- High End Video streaming quality up to 4:4:4 and support for 4K/UHD signals
- Supports HDMI and digital audio Inputs or analogue audio Inputs
- Based on the TRx – AV Network Management software, which makes it easy to operate, easy to deploy, to configure and to maintain