We are looking for a high-performing Account Manager to help us meet our ambitious revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans in your region that are required to achieve our financial targets. Reporting to the Director of Sales for North America, you will work from your home office, travel as needed, and be the primary business contact for VuWall clients on the East Coast. You will consistently provide excellent customer service to your clients, as well as communicate client needs and goals to the company, in order to ensure the highest level of customer care. You will develop and expand regional sales operations, including planning, forecasting and executing all sales activities. You will take ownership for achieving assigned sales quotas together with customer goals, developing business and proposals for presentations to customers, and coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, pre- and post-sales engineering, and development.
The Regional Account Manager will maintain and build relationships in the industry with:
- End users in Energy, Transportation, Security, Government, Corporate and other sectors
- Consultants who specify products into the design of commercial audio video projects
- AV and IT resellers, distributors and system integrators
Responsibilities will include:
- Business development in your territory in alignment with the general company strategy, accurately representing the company.
- Attaining and exceeding sales targets in your region by growing the pipeline and closing business.
- Working closely with customers in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of customer needs in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Understanding the company’s offering and effectively communicating and educating customers about our offerings.
- Prospecting: scheduling meetings to deliver company presentations and product demos to potential customers.
- Reporting on all account activities, including status, opportunities, win/loss reporting and forecasting on a regular basis, using a customer relationship management (CRM/ERP) software.
- Attending industry tradeshows in order to build on existing relationships and develop new opportunities.
- Executing other duties as assigned by management.
- 5-10 years of field sales experience in ProAV
- Proven sales track record, consistently meeting or exceeding targets, preferably in control room applications.
- CTS certification or knowledge of integration and system design equivalent.
- Highly technical with knowledge of current technology and methods of video transport, including video over IP.
- Excellent communicator capable of building relationships and communicating effectively with every level in the organization.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and closing skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Honest and eager with strong business integrity, able to build lasting relationships with customers and partners.
- Ability to travel greater than 50% of the time.
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and MS Teams.
- Experienced in working with CRM software to manage leads, contacts, accounts, deals and create reports.
- Join a fast-growing company with state-of-the-art technology, already deployed in several Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world.
- Join an exceptional team of professionals always available to support you and your customers at a moment’s notice.
- Competitive compensation package + medical insurance.
- The US market is currently VuWall’s biggest sales opportunity!
- Enjoy an exceptional company culture throughout the entire global organization from the executive team to developers and sales. You will be part of a family, a group of kind, talented, dedicated and passionate people.
- You will be starting with an existing network of partners and clients selling a proven and established product in a financially solid and profitable company growing its market share in an exponentially growing market. This is the right time!
Remote position for someone located in an east-coast US metropolitan area (New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Atlanta).
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please let us know how you heard about this job opportunity.
VuWall is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.