VuWall Technology Inc. (“We”) value your interest in our company and products and your visit to our internet site. This privacy statement is made available to you in order to make you aware of how we collect, process and use individual identifying information of visitors to VuWall’s website(s).
Cookies are pieces of information that a server of a web site transfers to an individual’s computer (incl. but not limited to laptop, tablet, smartphone or any other mobile devices) hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our web sites easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
We may use different kind of cookies:
- Performance cookies: these cookies, such as by way of example a cookie counting the number of unique visitors and a cookie keeping track of the most popular pages, allow us to obtain information on your use of our website in an attempt to improve the content of our website, adapt it to your wishes and simply make our website more user-friendly. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
- Functional cookies: these cookies remember choices you make and ensure you have a more personalized browsing experience such as by way of an example a cookie remembering your language.
- Advertisement cookies: These so called advertisement or remarketing cookies, which do not contain personal data, collect, based on your visit of the website, a record of products and services you may be interested in and also details, information and profile data on your surfing behavior. The information collected through these cookies is used to measure the efficiency and to tailor the information to your potential interests.
When you visit our web site, non-personal and aggregated information is collected automatically and that personal information you choose to submit.
Non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of VuWall Technology Inc.’s internet servers, in order to monitor and enhance your online experience. Such recorded information may include (without being limited to) your IP address, the name of your internet service provider, the operating system and the type of browser you used, the date and duration of your visit, the name(s) of the visited page(s), the amount of transferred data. As a general policy, you are not required to disclose your personal data as a condition of using this web site. No personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email address, is automatically collected from your visit to the web site.
However, if you want to use our services, VuWall Technology Inc.’s web site’s various pages, registration forms and surveys may request that you give us contact information (such as your name, mailing and/or email address, login, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth, language) and profile data (such as your preferences).
Personal information can be collected through various channels, orally, by telephone, in writing or via SMS or other communication means. Collection of such data can be done when you place an order, ask us information, participate to a survey or call customer service. Your invoices and payment data is also stored. In many cases, you choose the amount of information you supply (e.g. when sending us information through the web site, you may choose to include only an email address for replies). There may be cases, however, where some of the information requested is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. In such cases, if you do not provide mandatory personal information with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
The personal data are stored for up to a maximum of ten (10) years. However, shorter times may apply to certain types of data.
If you request information through this website and supply VuWall Technology Inc. with your name, mailing and/or email address, login, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth and language, you accept (i) that this submitted data will be used for the purpose of providing the requested information and (ii) that VuWall Technology Inc. may use this data in the future to better adapt our offers to your personal needs and to provide other information about VuWall Technology Inc. that might be of interest to you. Next to this, we may also use personally identifiable information to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices, resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
You have the right to consult your personal data, to correct your personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data. For this purpose, you may contact VuWall Technology Inc. at the following address:
VuWall Technology Inc.
VuWall HQ 181
Hymus Blvd., Suite 301
Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 5P4, Canada
or on following email address: email@example.com
You may be asked in such cases to submit a copy of your ID card in order to check and proceed your request. Please do take into account that adapting our systems can take a few weeks.
Passwords may be required to access certain features of our website. Never disclose your password to any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
VuWall Technology Inc.’s uses of the information
In addition to the uses elsewhere described in this policy, we use information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by any means.
If you apply for jobs through the web site, you accept that the application will be processed either by VuWall Technology Inc. or by the relevant subsidiary within the VuWall group. VuWall Technology Inc. or the relevant member of the VuWall group will use the personal data supplied by the applicants for the purpose of processing the application.
Applicants have the right to consult their personal data, to correct the personal data, if necessary, and to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data. For this purpose, applicants may contact the recipient of the application at the email address to which they have sent the application or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other data collection?
The connection you make to our websites and the software and devices you use to accomplish this, are also registered. This includes your IP address, the time of your visit to the website, the type of browser and the type of device you use and the pages you visit. This data is used to create statistics and improve the quality of our website and service through the analyses of your behavior on our website. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that your session will be logged, but you are anonymous to us. We may exceptionally use your IP addresses in cooperation with your Internet provider to identify you if we feel it is necessary to offer you a more personalized set of products and services that might interest you. If you do not want this, you can find out how to prevent it in the section “Your privacy wish”.
Links to other sites and tracking, comments and connection data
Storage, security and disclosure to third parties
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our or other rights, property or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
For the rest, we do not give the collected data to third parties, unless we explicitly state this is required for a specific action, or unless we are required to do so by law e.g. in the framework of a judicial enquiry or at the request of the competent legal authorities. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of our web sites, or your dealings with our web sites, you can contact: VuWall Technology Inc. amongst others at email@example.com.
Your privacy wish
If you do not wish to receive information about VuWall Technology Inc. products and/or services, or if you object to your data or information being shared within the VuWall Technology Inc. organization (including subsidiaries who belong to the VuWall group of companies), please read the instructions here on how to inform us of your wishes. Contact VuWall Technology Inc. with your specific request at the following address: VuWall Technology Inc. VuWall HQ 181 Hymus Blvd., Suite 301 Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 5P4, Canada or on following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org You may be asked in such cases to submit a copy of your ID card in order to check and proceed your request. Please do take into account that adapting our systems can take a few weeks.